- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, we advance state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery. For full time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package, and a small company culture where creativity and passion thrive.
Systima Technologies is looking to hire a high-energy, reliable, and detail oriented Purchasing Clerk to support our growing company. The Purchasing Clerk interacts with vendors and suppliers to establish and maintain an efficient supply chain, and prepares and processes purchase orders. Reports to the Purchasing, Shipping and Receiving Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares Request-for-Quotations (RFQs) on behalf of management or engineers and work with viable vendors to obtain pricing and delivery quotations
- Processes purchase requisitions on behalf of Company, obtains approvals if required
- Updates Approved Supplier List, and submits purchase orders
- Maintains purchase order status spreadsheet by daily tracking purchase orders and delivery status, changes and updates
- Provides other administrative and procurement support as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Required Education: HS diploma
- Preferred: Experience in an office administration position, ERP or Epicor experience a plus
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company. We work on innovative, fast-paced projects from concept to production. We are looking to fill multiple immediate openings across our Integrated Product Teams.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Paid Time Off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, semi-annual bonuses and more. Apply today by uploading your cover letter and resume, and we'll look forward to reviewing your information.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.