- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, we advance state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our engineering teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery. For full time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package, and a small company culture where creativity and passion thrive. Take the next step toward a rewarding career, and apply today!
Engineering Technicians support the engineering teams and other technicians with mechanical and electrical assembly, testing, facility maintenance, packaging and shipping. Technicians are in a hands-on work environment performing product assembly, engineering support, test setup and test conduct.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with basic facility maintenance and clean-up
- Performs mechanical assembly according to verbal and written instructions
- Assists with packaging and shipping hardware and equipment
- Reads and understands blueprints, schematics and technical diagrams
- Supports engineering testing and projects
- Demonstrates mechanical aptitude and a strong work ethic
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Required Education: High School diploma
- Required Experience: Experience with basic hand and power tools
- Preferred Experience: >1 year experience in a technical field and/or construction, electrical, plumbing, facility maintenance
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company, with excellent career opportunities across our engineering, manufacturing, business development and operations teams.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous paid time off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, semi-annual bonuses and more. We look forward to reviewing your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.