- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, Systima Technologies advances state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery.
The primary responsibility of the Facilities Technician is to ensure a well-maintained building and property, conduct preventative maintenance, identify needed facility repairs and services, and contribute to a wide variety of property improvement projects. Reports to the Facilities Lead.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs maintenance, repair and basic construction work in and around facility
- Maintains and repairs office building, fixtures and outdoor grounds
- Performs work requiring basic carpentry, plumbing, masonry, cleaning and painting
- Operates hand and power tools safely and effectively
- Demonstrates work ethic and attention to detail, adapts to changing priorities
- Works in accordance with company safety policies, reports unsafe conditions
- Required Education: High School Diploma
- Required Experience: Strong electrical and mechanical aptitude, familiarity with basic hand and power tools
- Preferred Experience: Experience in a technical field and/or construction, electrical, plumbing and commercial facility maintenance
- Physical requirements of this position include occasional heavy lifting, working outside, climbing ladders, using power tools and operating machinery
- Excellent verbal communication, demonstrated organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company, with excellent career opportunities across our engineering, manufacturing and operations teams.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous paid time off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, annual bonuses and more. We look forward to reviewing your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.