- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, Systima Technologies advances state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our growing teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery. For full time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package, and a small company culture where creativity and passion thrive.
The Recruiting Assistant provides administrative and logistical support for Systima’s overall hiring efforts. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, professional discernment and attention to detail. Together with the Hiring Manager, the Recruiting Assistant works across multiple functional departments to ensure the company’s hiring objectives are identified and met. Reports to the Hiring Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Posts job openings on the Systima website, classified ad sites, technical schools and college job boards
- Promotes job openings on various social media platforms to maximize company’s visibility and streamline candidate interaction
- Provides administrative support for all new hire onboarding and orientation
- Assists Hiring Manager with various phases of the hiring process:
- Reviews resumes and associated candidate information
- Schedules candidate phone interviews and onsite interviews
- Coordinates onsite interview logistics
- Assists in organizing and maintaining company’s recruiting database of candidates, job descriptions, offer letters and non-selection letters
- Supports and/or attends outside recruiting events and job fairs
- Collaborates with Hiring Manager to identify and implement process improvements
- Ideal candidates will be highly organized, work effectively with internal and external contacts, shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoy the challenges of working in a dynamic organization
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Required Education: High School Diploma
- Preferred Education: Associate’s Degree in related field
- Proactive self-starter, strong time management skills, excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Experience posting and managing content on various social media platforms
- Office administration and customer service background, recruiting experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company, with career opportunities across our engineering, manufacturing and operations teams. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Paid Time Off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, bonuses and more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.