- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, we advance state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our engineering teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery. For full time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package, and a small company culture where creativity and passion thrive. Take the next step toward a rewarding career, and apply today!
- The Quality Engineer supports the Quality Manager in performing business-related quality assurance functions
- Reports to the Quality Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares Technical Data Packages (TDPs) documenting hardware deliverables
- Reviews Purchase Orders for accuracy, including proper contractual, project and quality flow downs
- Assesses suppliers for inclusion in Approved Supplier List
- Performs supplier audits
- Generates and helps project staff resolve Corrective Action Reports (CAR), Preventive Action Reports (PAR) and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR)
- Performs in process inspections during assembly.
- Works with engineering teams to educate and inform team members of contract requirements, to communicate issues between engineering and quality assurance and provide necessary support for document/record creation.
- Supports Customer and Quality System Audits
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, and hold or be able to obtain a DoD SECRET clearance
- AA in Manufacturing Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, or equivalent
- More than 2 years in aerospace manufacturing or quality operations
- BS in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- More than 5 years in aerospace manufacturing or quality operations
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company. We work on innovative, fast-paced projects from concept to production. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Paid Time Off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, annual bonuses and more. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.