- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, Systima Technologies advances state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery.
The Marketing Coordinator will support the Business Development team by developing technical proposal content, tracking contract compliance, writing press releases, maintaining company website content, integrating marketing efforts on social media, and supporting trade shows and conferences. This position is part of a fast-paced, collaborative team, focused on relentless innovation and customer satisfaction. Reports to the Vice President of Strategy and Business Development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports business development efforts and technical teams in proposal generation, editing, completion tracking and contract compliance logs
- Creates and maintains a tool to track customer inquiries by market segment, bid/no-bid metrics and win percentages
- Writes, edits and submits copy for press releases and various printed communication
- Coordinates with graphic designer to support website content updates and maintenance
- Provides materials and logistics support for trade shows and industry events
- Supports company’s social media marketing efforts
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field, with a focus in technical writing preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiarity with various social media platforms and website content creation
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred: Industry experience in writing proposals, editing technical documents or journal content; familiarity with business finance terms and reporting needs
- Preferred: Salesforce-based Customer Relationship Management experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company, with excellent career opportunities across our engineering, manufacturing, business development and operations teams.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous paid time off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, annual bonuses and more. We look forward to reviewing your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.