- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, Systima advances state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery. We offer a competitive benefits package, and a dynamic small company culture where creativity and passion thrive.
The Shipping Clerk helps to maintain an efficient supply chain by preparing shipments, processing and packaging deliverable hardware, and ensuring on-time deliveries. This position interacts frequently with engineers, machinists, vendors and customers in a fast-paced engineering and manufacturing environment. Reports to the Purchasing/Shipping/Receiving Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates shipments by preparing and processing shipping requests
- Ensures all shipments are accurate, verified and correctly documented
- Arranges shipments with carriers, obtains required approvals, prepares and packages shipments, updates shipment status daily
- Works closely with the Quality team to obtain proper documentation
- Coordinates daily with national carriers, freight and local couriers for all deliveries and pick-up and drop-off schedules
- Interacts with customers and vendors to confirm and obtain appropriate documentation and approvals
- Helps to ensure organization of shipping area and supplies
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities, organize tasks and maintain attention to detail in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office and Outlook), ERP experience a plus
- This position requires the use of stairs, and occasionally lifting objects up to 50lbs
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Required Education: HS diploma
- Preferred: Experience in an office administration or supply chain position
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company, with excellent career opportunities across our engineering, manufacturing and operations teams. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous paid time off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, annual bonuses and more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.