Quality Assurance Machine Shop Inspector: Weekend Shift
- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, we advance state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery.
- Provides Quality Inspection for Systima Machine Shop
- Performs receiving inspection of machined and other hardware
- Reports to Quality Assurance Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs dimensional inspection of machined hardware
- Verifies hardware complies with drawing
- Verifies hardware documentation is complete and correct
- Documents nonconformance
- Creates First Article Inspection Reports per AS9102.
- Assists Quality Assurance with preparation of Product Technical Data Packages (TDP)
- Assists Quality Assurance with in-process inspections and tests of product
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Required Experience: Experience with basic measuring instruments and tools
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, schematics, drawings and/or technical diagrams
- Preferred Experience: 5+ years of experience in a quality assurance role and/or technical field. Experience operating mill and/or lathe machines
- Preferred Experience: PC-DMIS for CMM and Romer Arm
- Preferred Experience: Familiarity with AS9100 / ISO 9001
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficient with precision measurement devices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company, with excellent career opportunities across our engineering, manufacturing and operations teams. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous paid time off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, annual bonuses and more.
PLEASE NOTE: This job opening is a weekend shift, and will include (3) 12-hour shifts Friday thru Sunday for a total of 36 hours, to be paid at the same rate as a normal 40 hour week.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.