Composites Quality Inspection Supervisor
- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, Systima Technologies advances state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery.
The Composites Quality Inspection Supervisor provides comprehensive oversight of Systima’s daily activities and workflows related to Composites Quality Assurance. Conducts all composites QA efforts as required by Systima’s Quality Management System and AS9100. Reports to the Quality Manager.
- Ensures that Systima’s composites manufacturing meets all quality requirements, drawings, and specifications
- Provides quality support and process oversight for composites layup technicians, including inspection of workmanship, material handling, kit cut and layup, documentation, inspection reports and work flow
- Trains, mentors and provides functional management for composites quality inspectors
- Ensures that materials are received, stored, handled, and tracked appropriately
- Tracks all composite manufacturing and inspection documentation, documents all non-conformances, initiates and supports corrective actions and investigations
- Generates AS9102 First Article Inspection Reports
- Coordinates with suppliers to correct quality related issues
- Performs and supports quality and regulatory audits of the Systima Composites Shop
- Works with engineering staff to support process definition and new product development
- Required Education: HS Diploma. Preferred Education: AA in related field
- Working knowledge of ISO9001/AS9100
- 5 years of hands-on experience in aerospace composite layup
- Working experience with NADCAP
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, and hold or be able to obtain a DoD SECRET clearance
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company, with excellent career opportunities across our engineering, manufacturing and operations teams.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous paid time off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, annual bonuses and more. We look forward to reviewing your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.