Material Handler - Machine Shop
- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, Systima Technologies advances state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery.
The Material Handler assists with the production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory and delivering production materials and supplies. Reports to the Machine Shop Manager.
- Supports the Planning, Manufacturing and Production teams to manage work orders and deliver physical materials
- Aids Planning team in managing work orders, and physically chasing material shortages
- Delivers raw material to designated areas within the facility, pulls work orders and issues material to job numbers
- Ensures correct material count for each job
- Ensures proper material stocking levels
- Required Education: High School Diploma
- Preferred: Forklift certified
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities, organize tasks and maintain attention to detail in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office and Outlook), ERP experience a plus
- This position requires the use of stairs and occasionally lifting objects up to 50 lbs
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company, with excellent career opportunities across our engineering, manufacturing and operations teams.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous paid time off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, annual bonuses and more. We look forward to reviewing your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.