Electrical Engineering Internship
- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, we advance state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our engineering teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery.
Are you an Electrical Engineering student scheduled to graduate in 2020 or 2021? Would you like to find a creative outlet for your strengths in electronics, digital design, controls, and/or automation? Do you often find yourself in a leadership position? Do you seek out and enjoy solving hard problems?
Systima is looking for engineering interns for the spring and summer of 2020. Our interns work hands-on with a multi-disciplinary engineering team in the development of aerospace-related electrical, mechanical, and pyrotechnic systems. A major focus of our internships is development of test hardware and prototype testing for technology maturation.
Systima is a fast-growing company, an industry leader in the aerospace, and defense industries, advancing state of the art technologies through innovation in engineering, research, and development. Systima offers a wealth of experience and capability in the engineering, design, and development of pyrotechnic, propulsion and mechanical systems.
B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering planned in 2020 or 2021.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strong passion for aerospace, and desire to work on and solve challenging technical problems
- Knowledge and demonstrated interest in aerospace electrical systems, aviation electronics, pyrotechnic systems and/or propulsion systems
- Knowledge of electronics, digital design, controls, and automation
- Use and application of instrumentation and data acquisition for the purpose of conducting engineering tests
- Hands-on experience in design, simulation, prototyping, and test
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others
Must be a U.S Citizen and meet eligibility requirements for a DoD security clearance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.