Quality Assurance Clerk
- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, Systima advances state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery. We offer a competitive benefits package, and a dynamic small company culture where creativity and passion thrive.
The Quality Assurance Clerk (QAC) works under the supervision of the Quality Manager and is responsible for maintaining quality and manufacturing records. The QAC reviews records for completeness and works with Quality Engineering and Quality Assurance to correct discrepancies. The QAC stores records digitally in appropriate records retention locations and ERP system. The QAC also organizes records for customer review and collects data from Systima’s Quality Management System (QMS). Reports to the Quality Manager.
The Quality Assurance Clerk provides clerical support to Quality Assurance (QA) in support of Systima manufacturing:
- Organizes, scans, and stores manufacturing and quality records
- Maintains records within ERP system
- Verifies completeness of records, works with Quality Engineering to correct discrepancies
- Works with vendors to correct discrepant CofC’s, inspection reports, etc.
- Organizes build documentation into Technical Data Packages (TDP’s) for Systima manufactured products
- Collects vendor performance data (on-time delivery, quality, etc.)
- Submits data to Systima customers
- High School diploma
- >2 years in any of the following:
- Quality Assurance or other relevant experience in a manufacturing setting
- Office administration and bookkeeping
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company. We work on innovative, fast-paced projects from concept to production. We are looking to fill multiple immediate openings across our Integrated Product Teams.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Paid Time Off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, annual bonuses and more. Apply today by uploading your resume and cover letter, and we'll get in touch regarding next steps.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.