- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, Systima Technologies advances state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our engineering teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery. For full time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package, and a small company culture where creativity and passion thrive.
- Assists Quality Manager and Quality Engineering with Product Quality Assurance
- Works with project managers, engineers and technicians
- Reports to Quality Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs inspection of incoming hardware (Receiving Inspection)
- Verifies hardware complies with drawing
- Verifies hardware documentation is complete and correct
- Assists Quality Assurance with release of documents (Configuration Management)
- Assists Quality Assurance with preparation of Product Technical Data Packages (TDP)
- Assists Quality Assurance with in-process inspections and tests of product
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Required Education: High School Diploma
- Required Experience: Experience with basic measuring instruments and tools. Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics, drawings and/or technical diagrams
- Preferred Experience: One year or more experience in a quality assurance role and/or technical field. Experience operating mill and/or lathe machines
- Preferred Experience: Familiarity with AS9100 / ISO 9001
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company. We work on innovative, fast-paced projects from concept to production. We are looking to fill multiple immediate openings across our team.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Paid Time Off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, ESPP, annual bonuses and more. Apply today by uploading your resume and cover letter, and we'll get in touch regarding next steps.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.