Aerospace Manufacturing Planner
- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, we advance state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery.
- Creates manufacturing planning using EPICOR ERP for a diverse range of products including machined parts, composite products, engineering jobs and production assemblies
- Solicits quotes from suppliers and prepares purchase requisitions for the procurement of required materials
- Works closely with manufacturing, purchasing and quality staff, as well as program managers and engineers to develop complete and accurate planning
- Reports to the Director of Operations
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Creates manufacturing planning that completely and accurately directs the manufacturing and/or production process for the applicable product using EPICOR:
- Coordinates with program managers and engineers to ensure that product requirements are completely and accurately incorporated into planning
- Works closely with manufacturing and production leads to ensure that fabrication and assembly processes are completely and accurately incorporated into planning
- Works closely with quality engineering and quality assurance to ensure quality requirements are completely and accurately incorporated into planning
Prepares purchase requisitions based on program requirements:
- Maintains product BOM; uses BOM as a guide for creating purchase requisitions
- Solicits quotes from suppliers as needed
Monitors purchased and manufactured parts:
- Tracks purchased and manufactured materials delivery dates and on-time status
- Develops strong working relationships with machine shop, manufacturing and suppliers, and works closely with them to resolve problems and issues
- Keeps program managers apprised of any changes or deviation from the plan
Assists Lead Planner in scheduling jobs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Required Education: High School diploma
- Preferred Education: AA degree in related discipline
- Preferred Experience: 3 or more years of applicable experience
- Preferred Experience: 1 or more years of experience with EPICOR ERP software
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company. We work on innovative, fast-paced projects from concept to production. We are looking to fill multiple immediate openings across our Integrated Product Teams.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Flexible Time Off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, annual bonuses and more. Apply today by uploading your resume and cover letter, and we'll get in touch regarding next steps.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.