- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, Systima advances state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery. We offer a competitive benefits package, and a dynamic small company culture where creativity and passion thrive.
Systima Technologies (www.systima.com) is a looking for an entry-level Business Analyst to support the Chief Financial Officer in providing business, contractual, and financial guidance to management and program managers. The ideal candidate will possess a commitment to customer service, and a desire to develop, improve, and optimize current business and financial measuring metrics and analytics.
- Design, implement and maintain project-based business analytics
- Provide project and business guidance to management and program managers
- Work with managers to create program budgets and schedules
- Perform/assist in work plan reconciliation and reporting
- Provide weekly/monthly project metrics to CFO and VPs
- Review current business and corporate financial metrics for improvement and optimization
- Research and implement cost savings strategies
- Support the Chief Financial Officer in organizing and creating proposals, purchase orders, and RFQs
- Support government audit request
- Ad hoc duties (i.e. revenue projections, market research, competitor analysis, etc.)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in business discipline: Business, Management, Finance, Accounting, Operations Management
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate internally to managers and externally to customers/suppliers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with engineering firms - Preferred
- ERP software experience – Preferred
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.