Business Systems Administrator
- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, Systima advances state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery. We offer a competitive benefits package, and a dynamic small company culture where creativity and passion thrive.
The Business System Administrator is responsible for the administration and maintenance of the company’s business systems, including EPICOR ERP and related systems such as SQL Server.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains and Develops Reports and Dashboards to communicate critical business information and data
- Provides timely customer support to end-users with instruction, training and problem resolution through hands-on support, and excellent oral and written communication
- Promptly resolves Business System issues
- Maintains Business System user accounts and user account security groups
- Works with Information Systems personnel to maintain Business System servers including application servers, report servers and SQL server
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Required Education: Associates Degree
- Required Experience: 2+ years demonstrated programming experience
- Preferred Experience:
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with EPICOR systems administration
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET and Windows Forms Applications
- Experience with writing, modifying and executing SQL Queries and Stored Procedures
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.