Aerospace Engineering Technician
- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, Systima advances state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery. We offer a competitive benefits package, and a dynamic small company culture where creativity and passion thrive.
Engineering Technicians support the engineering teams and other technicians with mechanical assembly, development and qualification testing, facility maintenance, packaging and shipping. Technicians are in a dynamic, hands-on work environment performing product assembly, engineering support, test setup and test conduct.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with basic facility maintenance and clean-up
- Performs mechanical assembly according to verbal and written instructions
- Assists with packaging and shipping hardware and equipment
- Reads and understands blueprints, schematics and technical diagrams
- Supports engineering testing and projects
- Demonstrates mechanical aptitude and a strong work ethic
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Required Education: High School diploma
- Preferred Education: AA in related field (aerospace, engineering, automotive or manufacturing technology)
- Required Experience: Ideal candidates will possess general to advanced mechanical aptitude, including experience with basic hand and power tools
- Preferred Experience: >1 year experience in a technical field and/or construction, electrical, plumbing, facility maintenance
Must be a US Citizen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.