CNC Machinist - Aerospace
- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, we advance state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our engineering and operations teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery.
- Operates machines to make/modify parts per customer supplied drawings
- Maintains machine shop cleanliness and organization
- First & Second Shift positions open, immediate need for Second Shift Lead. 4-10's (M-Th) + optional OT available
- All experience levels needed
- Reports to the Machine Shop Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up and operates CNC machines as directed
- Performs various machining and shop duties, which may include the following: loading and unloading raw materials/parts into CNC machine or waterjet machine, deburring parts, inspecting in-process parts, assisting with packaging of finished parts, monitoring shop supplies
- Ensures that machined parts meet customer specifications, drawings and STP files
- Maintains equipment, shop cleanliness, and tooling inventory
- Maintains clean machining area, free from scrap/debris
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Required Education: High School Diploma
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate shop related tools and equipment
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company. We work on innovative, fast-paced projects from concept to production. We are looking to fill multiple immediate openings across our Integrated Product Teams.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Paid Time Off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, annual bonuses and more. Apply today by uploading your resume and cover letter, and we'll get in touch regarding next steps.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.