EPICOR ERP System Administrator
- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, we advance state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our engineering teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery. For full time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package, and a small company culture where creativity and passion thrive.
The EPICOR ERP System Administrator manages the company’s EPICOR ERP system and is responsible for the administration, maintenance, and customization of the system. Reports to the Director of Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops Dashboards, Reports and Queries based on end-user requests to communicate critical business information and data
- Develops EPICOR customizations, including BPMs and Used-Defined fields, to support company business processes
- Provides timely customer support to end-users with instruction, training and problem resolution through hands-on support, and excellent oral and written communication
- Promptly resolves EPICOR and SQL system and software issues
- Manages concurrent projects in a dynamic work environment with varying assignments and priorities
- Works with Information Systems personnel to maintain EPICOR servers including application servers, report servers and SQL server
- Preferred Education: BS/BA in Business Administration with concentration in Management Information Systems
- Required Education: Associates Degree
- Preferred Experience: Experience with EPICOR systems administration, hands-on experience with financial and/or production aspects of EPICOR
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company. We work on innovative, fast-paced projects from concept to production. We are looking to fill multiple immediate openings across our Integrated Product Teams.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Flexible Time Off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, ESPP, annual bonuses and more. Apply today by uploading your resume and cover letter, and we'll get in touch regarding next steps.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.