Aerospace Production Clerk
- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, Systima Technologies advances state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our engineering teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery. For full time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package, and a small company culture where creativity and passion thrive.
The primary role of the Production Clerk is to handle the day to day administrative duties needed to support the Production team. The Production Clerk will handle creating and revising purchase orders, requesting quotes from outside vendors, working with shops to schedule outside processes and operations, as well as logistical coordination within Systima. Reports to the Vice President of Manufacturing and Production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates and expedites work flow and materials according to production schedule
- Handles many administrative and logistical tasks within production, including but not limited to the following:
- Creating and revising purchase orders
- Working with vendors for scheduling outside operations
- Prepares shop orders for machining, assembly, and other work centers
- Works directly with the Program Production Manager and other department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; compiles reports on progress of work, inventory levels, costs, and production problems.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Required Education: High School diploma
- Preferred Education: AA degree in related discipline
- Preferred Experience: 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing and production environment
- Computer skills: Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Epicor or other ERP experience preferable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.