- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, we advance state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our engineering teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery. For full time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package, and a small company culture where creativity and passion thrive.
The Custodian maintains cleanliness and organization of the facility. Focus is on building upkeep and proactive tasks to create and maintain an orderly work environment. Reports to the Facilities Lead.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs general janitorial duties, including mopping, vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning bathrooms, and other general cleaning duties
- Performs basic duties related to maintenance and general facility cleanup
- Areas of responsibility include a production machine shop, engineering offices and test lab, and composite manufacturing floor
Must be a U.S. Citizen
Required Education: High School Diploma
Must have reliable transportation
- Physical requirements of this position include occasional heavy lifting and standing for extended periods of time
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail, a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently with minimal direction and oversight
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.