Entry Level Administrative Assistant
- 10809 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, we advance state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our engineering teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery. For full time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package, and a small company culture where creativity and passion thrive. Take the next step toward a rewarding career, and apply today!
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing outstanding service to Systima’s external customers and guests. This position also provides internal team support to our engineers and operational staff, and will act as the initial point of contact for all customer and guest interaction. The ideal candidate will possess a proactive, self-starter attitude, a proven ability to multi-task and prioritize work, and the desire to create and maintain an atmosphere of professionalism and customer service. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for greeting customers, guests and callers, performing general administrative office duties, and ensuring that office operations run smoothly and effectively.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer and route incoming phone calls
- Greet customers and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude
- Open, sort and deliver mail, scan and file documents
- Help maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs
- Provide guests with an exceptional customer visit by coordinating conference room set-up, refreshments, catered lunches, and other meeting logistics as needed
- Manage inventory of company office supplies by regularly stocking, ordering, and replenishing products throughout the facility
- Establish and proactively maintain a tidy office environment, including but not limited to regular straightening of conference room furniture, routine dusting and straightening of lobby area display cases, daily coffee preparation and wipe-down of kitchen counter spaces
- Provide routine and proactive administrative support as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Required Education: HS diploma
- >2 years in an office administration position
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have reliable transportation
- This position requires the use of stairs, and occasionally lifting objects up to 30lbs
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
U.S. Citizenship is required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.