- Vacancy Type: Permanent
- Department: Commercial - Merchandising
- Travel: Daily commute only
Bicester / Hybrid Working
Working Monday to Friday 39 Hours per week
£24,436 + brilliant rewards and recognition scheme
Fresh Direct have an exciting opportunity for a Pricing Administrator to join our highly motivated Pricing Team which prides itself on pricing strategies advising the Sales Divisions on pricing, cost and product.
As well as providing core Pricing guidance and supporting the development of innovative pricing schemes, you’ll ensure all day-to-day Pricing tasks and processes are completed accurately and to agreed SLAs. Formulating faster, more effective processes to lead the Pricing Admin team to success. A great role for someone who is looking to develop their Pricing career in an established FMCG & Food organisation and thrives managing, supporting, and developing a team.
If there is one thing the recent pandemic has taught us, is the importance of colleague well-being. This role is offering a home-based contract, however occasional travel to our site in Bicester will be required 3-4 times per month, so you must be comfortable with occasional travel for meetings and collaboration.
- Loading of all new price files and price file updates in a timely manner; weekly, monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly and annually
- Leading the creation of pricing review files
- Ensuring new tenders are mapped accurately to our product range and to the agreed SLA
- Supporting with the pricing of tenders
- Updating the weekly pricing matrix on the ERP and customer-facing documents
- Ensuring cost prices are loaded accurately into the ERP
- Reviewing and clearing invoice queries
- Updating 3rd party systems with any pricing/range updates
- Reviewing the team task list and daily resource planning
- Cleansing the ERP and price files regularly
- Creating robust Pricing Admin processes to improve SLAs
- Liaising with key stakeholders around the business regularly to ensure the team are working to best practise
The successful candidate will have experience working with data and have an analytical mindset. A great role for someone who enjoys developing processes and has experience navigating multiple systems/ERPs. Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel are essential and any knowledge or experience within pricing would be advantage, however not essential.
In return we offer a competitive base salary, home working contact with flexible travel required, additional holiday purchase options to top up your annual leave and our award-winning food at significant discounts.
At Fresh Direct everyone is welcome. We don’t want you to ‘fit our culture’ we want you to help define it and we actively celebrate the unique talents of each and every colleague. We don’t just look at your CV, we’re more focused on who you are and your potential. As part of our values, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a voice, is appreciated and has the same opportunities. We work hard to ensure that everyone feels part of our business, as we care for one another and connect the world through food and trusted partnerships. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that everyone belongs and thrives at Fresh Direct and we recognise that Fresh Direct can only thrive when everyone feels they belong. We'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our resourcing team who will be happy to support you.