ERP Solution Architect P&S
Syngenta Group is one of the world’s leading sustainable agriculture innovation companies, with roots going back more than 250 years. Our 53,000 people across more than 100 countries strive every day to transform agriculture through tailor-made solutions for the benefit of farmers, society and our planet – making us the world’s most local agricultural technology and innovation partner.
Syngenta Group is committed to operating at the highest standards of ethics and integrity. This is a commitment that we are making to investors, customers, society and employees. Syngenta Group is also Committed to maintaining a workplace environment free from discrimination and harassment
- Work closely with the P&S business users, Other IT teams, SAP Domain Teams, and 3rd parties to contribute in establishing and maintain an updated P&SIT architecture guideline and roadmap to include industry & supplier best practices.
- Emphasize and embed a value and outcome driven design approach within P&S architecture blueprints and guidelines that demonstrates a deep understanding and application of process, data, and technology
- Working within P&S IT and SAP Application/Platform teams, focus on an IT framework to simplify and automate processes while delivering the business outcomes in a responsive and agile manner.
- With a focus on Technology, contribute to creating and sustaining an IT architecture capability that covers all relevant P&S business capabilities and IT architectural layers including business processes, data, platforms, security, and infrastructure.
- Participate in the IT portfolio management processes for the domain and ensure that the approach includes the shaping of, and understanding the impact on, the P&S IT roadmap, IT budgets, IT services and SAP Application team’s skills and knowledge base.
- Shape and engage cross-domain architectural topics within the Syngenta architectural practice roundtable forum and/or governance bodies.
- Career experience in Manufacturing/Supply Chain business roles and/or related IT architecture or delivery teams.
- Career experience in IT solutions design, delivery, Technology/Solution Architecture, and consultancy working with IT, functional business leaders and teams
- Requires deep analytical skills and the ability to see the connections between layers of business operations.
- Experience and understanding of Manufacturing and Supply Chain processes and associated reporting
- Demonstrated ability to influence, lead, create and sustain functional & IT blueprints/roadmaps
- Demonstrated ability to simplify complex problems and situations and make big picture design/architecture connections
- University undergraduate and/or advanced degree in IT, Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Sciences, MBA, or other relevant educational experience.
- Strong Techno-Functional knowledge of SAP with 15+ years of experience. At least 10+ years of two from the following modules (SD, PP, MM, QM, WM, EHS/PC), ABAP, and Solution Architecture experience preferred.
- Implementation/hands-on experience with MES, LIMS, IIoT, IoT, Fiori/UI5, and associated IT architecture best practices
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform Neo/Foundry, BTP Services, API Design and Development, S/4 HANA, and Low-Code platforms would be ideal
- At least 5+ years of hands-on experience with ABAP, Java, or related programming languages.
- Would be a bonus if this person knows how an Ag business works, what is happening in our industry
- This person should ideally be a curious student of business and functional operations, digitalization and its impact on the customer and internal workforce across the big picture and down to the fine detail.
- This person also needs to have a good balance of an innovator, detail orientation, analytical ability, pragmatism, and P&L mindset, seeing IT as an enabler to drive profitable business outcomes and customer satisfaction
Note: Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Follow us on: Twitter & LinkedIn