SFDC Global Technical Architect
Syngenta Group is committed to operating at the highest standards of ethics and integrity. This is a commitment that we are making to investors, customers, society and employees. Syngenta Group is also
Committed to maintaining a workplace environment free from discrimination and harassment.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, solution architects & designers to define the technical architecture on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing functions and effectively communicate to the build teams.
- Define the technology architecture blueprint & establish road maps to provide solutions that is scalable for global countries.
- Implement architecture designs & frameworks in Apex / Lightning to support business processes that can scale huge volume of transactions and data volume at a global scale.
- Document the technical architecture & design; wireframe the architecture designs using tools to create architecture diagrams to capture the future state improved processes.
- Define the system architecture landscape by identifying the gaps between the current and the desired end states and deliver comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes in scalable way.
- Develops detailed designs and technical specifications
- Develops, configures and tests software to meet user requirements and associated acceptance criteria, performance criteria and non-functional requirements in line with quality standards
- Ensures that test plans and test cases are created to meet quality, functional and non- functional requirements
- Undertakes qualitative peer reviews of the work activities of other development team members
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Have overall experience of 10+ years as technical architect in one of the following stack: Microsoft .NET / Azure / Java / AWS and at least 5+ years as technical architect in Salesforce.com space.
- Must have worked with multi org environments for at least 2+ years.
- Strong knowledge on architecture design patterns & the ability to define such design patterns to scale for global countries.
- Ability to write scalable code following the standards & best practices.
- Solid experience and knowledge on SSO security including oath, Open ID and SAML 2.0.
- Extensive experience in major aspects of Salesforce.com products including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud / CTI, Marketing features, Knowledge Communities, Territory Management, etc.
- Have implemented at least one full life cycle project in Lightning and have expert level working knowledge on major Salesforce.com technologies including Lightning, Canvas, Apex Web Services, Salesforce Connect, Visualforce, Batch Apex, Queueable Apex, etc.
- Proven experience of building globally scalable applications that is resilient in hitting the governor limits.
- Experience in release management using at least one continuous integration tool (Jenkins / Flosum / Bitbucket Piplelines) with code versioning best practices and deployment methodologies.
- Excellent skills in communicating with business stakeholders and technology teams.
- At least one architect certification (Certified Application Architect or Certified System Architect).
- In-depth understanding of order management systems and the integration with Digital Marketing, Pricing, Back-end OM, Finance, Supply Chain and Custom Services.
- Previous project implementation or hands-on experience on integration platforms such as Informatica Cloud, Mulesoft, Dell Boomi.
Education / Qualifications:
An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics.
Note: Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Follow us on: Twitter & LinkedIn