Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster
- Any, PA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Synergy Comp is a monoline Workers' Compensation carrier founded in 2006 that specializes in providing highly effective workers’ compensation and workplace safety solutions that seamlessly combine innovative claims resolution, risk management, and loss prevention strategies with a total commitment to creating a culture within the workplace that embraces safety as a core operating principle.
Our goal is to form long term relationships with companies that are looking to drive down their claims and safety costs, improve employee morale and ultimately add dollars to their bottom line.
Who You Are:
We are currently seeking a Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster position. This position has accountability for the management of workers' compensation claims.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work within a team environment and possess independent accountability that aligns with the corporate claims management philosophy. If you are interested in finding a career, this position has an array of additional professional opportunities available based upon the mentorship and training you will receive from this seasoned and energetic group.
What You'll Do:
- Assigned as a dedicated claims professional for purposes of account management
- Account presentations to include proposals, kick-off trainings & executive reviews
- Effectively manage an account’s injured employee claim files through conclusion
- Actively coordinate transitional return to work for injured employees of assigned accounts
- Make compensability decisions in accordance with state law
- Travel to hearings, mediations & file reviews as appropriate
What You'll Need:
- 1+ years Workers Compensation Claims experience in PA
- Bachelor's Degree
- Work from home, regional travel
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Time management and the ability to work independently to accomplish goals
- Excellent communication, customer service & interpersonal skills
What makes working at Synergy Comp great?
- Flexible work environment
- 5-Time Winner “Best Places to Work in PA”
- Dedicated committees devoted to employee team building, fun, & community
- Inc. 5000 List (Fastest Growing Companies) 2016 - 2021
- Pittsburgh Business Ethics Award
What We Offer:
We work hard to provide our employees with a comprehensive benefits package that improves their lives.
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, insurance with employer HSA contributions
Enjoy Some Downtime: Self-managed PTO
Family First: 100% paid maternity, paternity, and parental leave
Prepare for your future: 401K contributions with company match and no vesting period
Self Care and Work-Life Balance: Personalized wellness coach and fitness facility reimbursement
Investment in Your Career: College loan and professional development reimbursement
Get Paid to Recruit: $5,000 employee referral bonus
Fur Family: Pet insurance
Hard Work Pays Off: Profit sharing based on company performance
Please check out our website for more information:
Equal Employment Opportunity