- Baltimore, MD, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Synergy Comp is a monoline Workers' Compensation carrier founded in 2006 that specializes in providing highly effective workers’ compensation and workplace safety solutions that seamlessly combine innovative claims resolution, risk management, and loss prevention strategies with a total commitment to creating a culture within the workplace that embraces safety as a core operating principle.
Our goal is to form long term relationships with companies that are looking to drive down their claims and safety costs, improve employee morale and ultimately add dollars to their bottom line.
Synergy Comp is rapidly growing and has an excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual to drive its business and growth objectives for the Maryland territory, to include VA, W PA & MI. As a Production Underwriter, this position focuses on the development of strong agency relationships, evaluation of risks, and growth of premium, while communicating Synergy Comp's unique value proposition. Our average account premium size is $300,000.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achievement of growth goals and profit objectives
- Management of a designated sales territory, responsible for new and renewal business
- Monitoring financial performance, willingness to take action to assure achievement of results
- Regional travel required
- Three or more years of Workers’ Compensation insurance experience
- Proven track record in building and maintaining a solid book of business
- Strong and broad network of agents, established relationships
- College degree required; CPCU and/or CIC desirable
- Good computer skills, experience with Salesforce a plus
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits
- 401K with company match
- Generous annual performance bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Great company culture which has earned us several awards including, Best Places to Work and Fastest Growing Companies
Please check out our website for more information:
Equal Employment Opportunity