Employee Benefits Administrator - Part-Time
- Sharon, PA, USA
The cornerstone of our business philosophy is Service Beyond Insurance for our clients as we are able to precisely tailor our services to fit the unique needs of their business. At Gilbert’s, we look forward to continued growth and providing exceptional service and coverage for all lines of insurance. This philosophy and our success has been measured and proven by our aggressive risk management approach and ability to reduce loss frequency and severity with our clients.
- Act as a liaison between the employer and Gilbert’s technology based solutions
- Enter and organize data into technology platforms, accurately within established guidelines
- Create, maintain and submit excel spreadsheets as well as online maintenance for Gilbert’s clients.
- Update all employer insurance carrier changes to various vendor portals.
- Provide monthly reports and updates to department manager with client details.
- Attend client and vendor meetings when appropriate; overnight travel may be required
- Part-time, 15-20 hours per week
- 2-5 years of experience in Employee Benefits
- Excellent rapport building and outstanding customer service
- Cooperative team player, adaptable to new or changing environment
- Strong ability to problem solve, meet deadlines, communicate, negotiate and work under pressure
- PC Skills (e.g., Microsoft Word & Excel)
Gilbert's Risk Solutions is one of the most respected and longstanding agencies in the region. Gilbert’s offers the rewards that come from working hard in an always evolving organization that is flexible, fun, and challenging. With average tenure of 10 years, our employees enjoy an inclusive environment that embraces strategic thinking, drive, and teamwork.