- Sharon, PA, USA
The cornerstone of our business philosophy is Service Beyond Insurance for our clients as we are able to precisely tailor our services to fit the unique needs of their business. At Gilbert’s, we look forward to continued growth and providing exceptional service and coverage for all lines of insurance. This philosophy and our success has been measured and proven by our aggressive risk management approach and ability to reduce loss frequency and severity with our clients.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative and dependable marketing intern to join our team. This position will be under the supervision of the Marketing Coordinator and will assist with a variety of marketing and social media initiatives.
- Draft and edit content for distribution via social media channels
- Help manage social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Monitor channels on a daily basis, compile, interpret, and report on analytics on a monthly basis
- Brainstorm ideas for social media and email campaigns directed at various target markets
- Assist in coordination of online and print direct mail advertising
- Assist in creation of marketing materials for each line of business
- Help manage website updates periodically, and track analytics on a monthly basis
- Available part-time hours, approx 15-20 hours/week
- Working towards Bachelor's Degree, all years eligible
- Preferred areas of study include Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Fluency in Microsoft, Excel, Outlook, and internet research; the desire and ability to learn other software programs as needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent follow-up skills, and accountability
Gilbert's Risk Solutions is one of the most respected and longstanding agencies in the region. Gilbert’s offers the rewards that come from working hard in an always evolving organization that is flexible, fun, and challenging. With average tenure of 10 years, our employees enjoy an inclusive environment that embraces strategic thinking, drive, and teamwork.