- Sharon, PA, USA
Synergy Comp is a monoline Workers' Compensation carrier founded in 2006 that specializes in providing highly effective workers’ compensation and workplace safety solutions that seamlessly combine innovative claims resolution, risk management, and loss prevention strategies, with a total commitment to creating a culture within the workplace that embraces safety as a core operating principle.
Our goal is to form long term relationships with companies that are looking to drive down their claims and safety costs, improve employee morale and ultimately add dollars to their bottom line.
- Maintain accounts receivable records, calculate and post receipts and verify details of transactions
- Calculate, post and process invoices, verifying financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records
- Maintain General Ledger and post journal entries
- Prepare financial statements for required intervals
- Perform account analysis
- 0-1 year’s Accounting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word & Excel
- Strong analytic ability
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Good communication skills
Synergy Comp offers the rewards that come from working hard in a fast-paced, growing, and always evolving organization. Please check out our website for more information on why we were voted best place to work at https://www.synergyinsurance.com/working-for-synergy