Claims Coordinator Intern
- Sharon, PA, USA
Synergy Comp is a monoline Workers' Compensation carrier founded in 2006 that specializes in providing highly effective workers’ compensation and workplace safety solutions that seamlessly combine innovative claims resolution, risk management, and loss prevention strategies with a total commitment to creating a culture within the workplace that embraces safety as a core operating principle.
Our goal is to form long term relationships with companies that are looking to drive down their claims and safety costs, improve employee morale and ultimately add dollars to their bottom line.
- Preparation and documentation of claim litigation reviews
- Data entry to include processing invoices, W-9's and completing Tax Identification Number (TIN) validation
- Reporting of monthly reinsurance claims
- Pulling and reviewing documents from Bureau sites and distributing to proper parties
- Processing documents, scanning to file, creating files and processing incoming mail
- Miscellaneous department projects
- Participate in monthly lunch and learns
- Available part-time hours (approx 10-15 hours/week) for the 2019-2020 school year
- Working towards Bachelor's Degree
- Strong time management and ability to prioritize daily assignments to maximize productivity.
- Dependable team player with excellent telephone, customer service and communication skills.
- Highly organized with ability to handle multiple tasks and to meet timelines.
- Strong attention to detail with quick thinking and strong problem-solving/follow-through skills.
Synergy Comp offers the rewards that come from working hard in a fast-paced, growing, and always evolving organization. Please check out our website for more information:
Equal Employment Opportunity