Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Zürich, Switzerland
Synechron is a prominent global digital consulting firm leading modernization and digital optimization journeys for large financial services and technology firms. Synechron delivers endto-end Digital, Cloud & DevOps, Data, Engineering, Consulting, and Systems Integration capabilities that drive business value. The company has 36 offices in 17 locations around the globe, We are no longer specifying our with over 13,000 employees.
For more information about our company, join us on our site or our LinkedIn community.
Why join Synechron ?
We are in constant search for talented and enthusiastic people who are passionate about working with our clients and being the best ambassadors for our company.
To reinforce the Synechron Switzerland team, we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with knowledge of Cloud. Our mission is for one of our clients, a leading global wealth manager in Zurich.
Working closely with the Artificial Intelligence, Data & Analytics Team, closely interacting with the business professionals, data scientist and technology teams across Group Functions.
You will be joining a team that are helping to scale, build and leverage Artificial Intelligence, Data & Analytics in the business.
- Participating in the transformational initiative across various business functions such as Risk, Finance and Compliance;
- Building the next generation platform using the latest Cloud-based technology;
- Contributing to the end-2-end software development lifecycle;
- Providing engineering excellency across all the products and processes;
- Challenging the status quo and building great software;
- Learning, building engineering communities, becoming the ambassadors of innovation.
Your profile and skills:
- You are experienced in software delivery model;
- You have worked with DevOps technologies and infrastructure management using any of the listed tools like GitLab, Bitbucket, Maven, mCollect, TeamCity, Nexus, Puppet, Gradle, Jenkins;
- You posses general knowledge of Cloud concepts and IaC, in particular for Azure;
- You have good understanding of containers (Kubernetes, Docker) and how to automate its build-process and its lifecycle;
- You have good understanding of cluster setup and management, AKS experience is a plus;
- You are experienced with messaging infrastructure like Event Hubs or Kafka and related products;
- You posses knowledge in the areas of: Terraform, Bash, Azure DevOps;
- You are motivated, confident and capable of both working independently and collaboratively.
- You speak English and German;
- You have a Swiss Residency.