Senior Data protection Engineer with C# skills
At Synechron, we believe in the power of digital to transform businesses for the better. Our global consulting firm combines creativity and innovative technology to deliver industry-leading digital solutions. Synechron’s progressive technologies and optimization strategies span end-to-end Consulting, Design, Cloud, Data, and Engineering, servicing an array of noteworthy financial services and technology firms. Through research and development initiatives in our FinLabs we develop solutions for modernization, from Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence to Data Science models, Digital Underwriting, mobile-first applications and more. Over the last 20+ years, our company has been honored with multiple employer awards, recognizing our commitment to our talented teams. With top clients to boast about, Synechron has a global workforce of 14,000+, and has 40 offices in 17 countries within key global markets.
Why join Synechron ?
We are in constant search for talented and enthusiastic people who are passionate about working with our clients and being the best ambassadors for our company.
Your mission :
To reinforce the Synechron Switzerland team, we are looking for a Senior Data protection Engineer with C# skills. Our mission is for one of our clients, a leading global wealth manager in Zurich.
Your responsibilities :
- Focusing on the Cloud Security to enhance and standardize Cloud and Security solution by deploying the latest Cloud security services and security solutions including Secrets Management;
- Building an Azure integration for IRM policy automation. This requires both strong understanding of the Azure API as well as strong and independent C# programming skills.
Your profile and skills :
- You posses a graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject;
- You are experienced with C# development and integration with Azure API, perfectly with Microsoft365 or Outlook365;
- You have working experience with Windows IRM;
- You are experienced with software packaging and versioning systems (e.g. GIT);
- You are able to solve troubleshooting issues that may arise from performance issues, system errors and network traffic issues, manage incidents until closure;
- ·You have the ability to find long-term IT solutions even if you are under pressure due to an IT incident;
- You are experienced in implementing applications to ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met;
- You have experience in working in international environments or abroad, preferably in financial industry;
- You speak English and German;
- You have a Swiss Residency.