- London, United Kingdom
Who we are? At Printerpix, no day is the same. We are at the epicentre of the $600 Billion gifting experience. We help create lasting memories and see the whole world as our playground. We reward initiative and those that are courageous, take risk and live in excellence.
If you are hungry to show the world that you are different, and you have the energy, passion, focus and experience to take on titans, then Printerpix is for you. Gifting is a generous and selfless act, one where only happiness for the recipient is achieved.
What’s in it for you? Within a year of working with us, you will be entrepreneurial, confident in your area of expertise, be amongst the top of your game and the envy of your peers. Many of our colleagues have moved onto exceptional leadership positions at major tech titans. Our people are always considered elitist in any social environment and represent their craft in the most exceptional way. We will train you in every aspect of your field and give you the autonomy to take risk, venture and create and challenge yourself. You’ll learn, grow and develop every day.
We have a fun and inspiring work environment. With hip offices in London’s Liverpool Street, Sunny Orlando (Florida) and Seasoned Bangalore (India) – we provide exceptional opportunities to the best of our staff in all locations. This opportunity exists in our London office.
We teach our teams to be entrepreneurial, analytical and provide profound responsibilities from day one! We reward creativity, value ideas and reward the exceptional. The dynamism that is our company after all comes from our people.
What do we look for? We are looking for leaders with a passion for success, experts who are masters of their craft. Individuals with a desire to be excellent with an unyielding attitude. People who welcome new and more demanding challenges each day. A dynamic, young and ‘hungry to learn’ spirit, who has a positive and unstoppable winning attitude.
We are looking for a Digital Analyst to join the customer acquisition team. You will be providing expertise within Google analytics and best practice. You will be proactive and work effectively with multidisciplinary Agile teams to help them identify develop hypotheses, implement metrics and tracking, ensure data is accurate and significant and then provide analysis and actionable insight through effective storytelling and data visualisation.
The successful candidate will not necessarily come from a pure web analytics background but will need to have an excellent, in-depth level of knowledge in digital marketing, with an agile testing mindset.
You will be tasked to do the following:
• Taking ownership of analytics for all our international ecommerce websites.
• Work within an agile growth hacking / marketing team to deliver growth.
• Provide recommendations for action based upon user data.
• Review performance data (financial, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels.
• Developing custom marketing dashboard concepts, reporting on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends.
• Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution.
• Skilled in Google Analytics, as well as other analytical tools.
• Data Visualisation with Tableau for producing actionable intelligence and identifying trends.
• Building live dashboards that track real time data across each region.
• Web scraping to find and collect large amounts of data from multiple sources
• Quantitative Finance - Basic understanding of forecasting ROI, reverse engineering impact analysis
• Advanced Excel / Data Analysis -Knowing how to make the case for LTV vs CAC analysis, churn & retention analysis, cohort analysis. Financial modelling, virality and viral math, multichannel attribution, attribution modelling and understanding attribution problems.
• Take responsibilities for audits and testing of data collection.
• Helping the team to understand the metrics from a qualitative and a quantitative perspective. Using a holistic approach and bringing customer data from CSR and other departments to better frame an understanding of the opportunities for growth.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Coremetrics and Kissmetrics.
• Experience in conversion rate optimisation is recommended.
• Creative and Innovative mindset.
• A risk taker, wanting to break out and be heard. Someone who always stands out from the crowd.
• Growth Mindset that puts the organisations success first.
• Out of the box thinker & problem solver
• Real-time market tester and experimenter
• Committed to being nimble and responsive in acting out results
• High energy and passion for the role and able to motivate and inspire.
• Decision-Making Skills: The buck stops with you. Whether it is dealing with employees, customers, top executives or vendors, you will have to make decisions that affect the company. Having the ability to make hard and fast decisions is crucial to your success.
• Strategic Thinker, always looking ahead and focusing on the end game.
• Someone who wants to make a difference and wants to contribute to the transformation of life. A Value giver and a generous Human Being.
• Demonstrates self-motivation, ability to learn quickly and to apply learnings to solutions.
• A dynamic and fast paced individual who is keen to learn and hungry to contribute.
• Analytical, Energetic and Passionate every day - driven by challenges and outcomes.
• Opportunistic and competitive yet always emphatic to the needs of others.
• The ability to present complex technical topics to a non-technical audience.
• A willingness to work in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum software development environment.
• Proven track record of being able to solve complex problems independently and to seek out and generate innovative solutions.
About our Global Companies:
Printerpix is part of a group of companies representing a number of eCommerce brands spanning USA and Europe. Our passion for technology has allowed us to take the eCommerce, photo-gifting, and print management markets by storm. We come to work to have fun and exert high energy and ambition each day, keeping the same entrepreneurial spirit we started with at the beginning.
As a challenger brand, we act different and think different. Our success is driven by a collaborative culture that allows us to learn, take risks and try new things. We seek out innovative, creative people who desire to make an impact, belong, achieve and connect.