Intermediate Backend Engineer (Python/Django)
- Bedian Road, Sector A DHA Phase 6, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Key Skill: Amazon AWS
Mandatory Skills: Python, WebApi, CI/CD
- Understand the current application infrastructure and re-build/refactor using modern architectures
- Convert complex product initiatives into concrete software designs that can be implemented in an iterative and agile fashion
- Design and execute migrations from current platform to the new architecture with minimal to zero downtime
- Write infrastructure as code using Terraform or similar
- 3+ years' experience building SaaS applications using Python and frameworks such as Django, Flask etc.
- 1+ years' experience building and supporting SaaS applications with Amazon AWS services like AppSync, Amplify, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Lambda, API Gateway, Step Functions etc.
- Deep knowledge of cloud formation (stacks creation, IAM roles and policies etc.)
- Experience building SaaS applications using domain-driven, event-driven and microservices architectures
- Experience creating RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of CI/CD and practical experience with logging, monitoring and alerting
- Experience with secure coding best practices in handling sensitive data like PHI
- Self-starter and collaborate with other teams (inside and outside of development)
- Willingness to learn and to share knowledge to other teams
- Experience using frontend frameworks such as Angular and React
- Enjoy working with new technologies ranging from the frontend to backend, and are particularly passionate and an expert in multiple stack areas. You show this by having strong and opinionated experience with various technologies and know-how to pick the right tool for any job
- Love digging into performance and scalability issues to drive breakthrough solutions-- whether it's a slow loading UI or too many clicks in a workflow, a database query timing out, or a queue that just won’t drain.
- You recognize all problems can be solved
- Enjoy shipping code early & often in an agile fashion, pairing with product management to craft better software by soliciting feedback from thousands of end-users
- Have experience building products that matter and pushing yourself and your team to be better engineers and build a product with passionate advocates
- Like working on small, autonomous agile teams. You will have ownership of features, but you'll collaborate with everyone to make sure we produce the right solution