- 4th Floor, 41-A Commercial, Phase 6, DHA Lahore, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Mystic Tech is looking to hire a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, as SQA resource, you will be responsible for testing the quality of software systems and approve for deployments. The SQA Engineer role plays an important part in our company’s project development process. If you enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Must have Testing experience on BI.
- Experience working in JIRA/Team Foundation/Selenium would be plus.
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies would be plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines, identify issues and resolve with minimal direction.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools, test strategies, and Automated testing.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science with relevant working experience.