iOS Software Engineer
- 4th Floor, 41-A Commercial, DHA Phase 6, Lahore, Pakistan
At Synares Systems, we develop innovative and creative products and services that provide total communication and information solutions. Synares Systems's business philosophy is to assure the highest quality product, total client satisfaction, timely delivery of solutions and the best quality/price ratio found in the industry. Our emphasis is on offering a high degree of product user friendliness through a positive, creative and focused company staff.
- 1-2 years of iOS experience.
- You have a passion for mobile apps.
- You love to make a difference for users.
- You are curious and have a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Familiarity with the iOS platform with experience in Swift.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Working knowledge of mobile design and architectural patterns.
- Working knowledge of dependency injection and modular development.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features.
- Exposure in the fields of documentation, unit testing, code reviews, test automation, continuous integration, and deployment.
- Understanding of Apple’s user interface guidelines and design principles
- Demonstrated technical initiative with experience leading project teams and mentoring engineers
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate across disciplines and work closely with clients, even in a remote setting
- Bonus points for having a shipped iOS app.
What You’ll Do
- Experimenting with MVC alternatives and pushing UIKit to the limit to implement delightful & elaborate interfaces.
- Assist in design APIs and systems for synchronizing user data and reading progress across multiple devices seamlessly.
- Work in a cross-functional agile team to achieve regular sprint goals.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related environment
- 1+ years building native applications for iOS devices
- Familiarity with integrating back-end services
- Familiarity with GIT & continuous integration.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Portfolio of published applications on GitHub and/or App Store is a plus