- NY-25A, Queens, NY, USA
SynapOne is an SBA certified 8(a)Business, SWAM, MBS, DBE, CRMDC premier IT and consulting services company with a culture of innovation. We serve our clients with on-demand talent in areas of Technology, Finance & Health, spanning a variety of industries such as Federal Agencies, State & Local, and Commercial Clients. Our firm grew up in the business process and analytics space coupled with digital automation and robotics providing RPA solutions integrated into our Appian deployments.
Role: Nutanix Administrator
Location: Long Island City, New York
Emp Type: Permanent Job
Nutanix, Acropolis Hypervisor
• Five (5) years as a Technical Consultant/Engineer.
• Three (3) years of experience managing all aspect of Nutanix AHV
• Four(4) years of experience managing all aspects of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, Windows administration, Linux administration and VMware ESXi/vCenter infrastructure
• Experience with standard operating environment, change management, exposure to other endpoint management tools such as System Center Configuration Management and HPDM.
• Able to work flexible hours and be available for emergency response on short notice
• Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
• Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Understand and apply industry best practices to support the future growth of the Hypervisor environments
Analyze and forecast modifications to the Nutanix Hyper-Converged infrastructure environment
Perform maintenance and environment upgrades to both Nutanix AHV and traditional VMware ESXi
Oversee and lead administrative tasks at the Tier-1 and Tier-2 level as an SME
Create knowledge base articles and issue resolution scripts to address Tier-1 and Tier-2 requests Manage Nutanix Hyper-Converged infrastructure, virtual host, and storage infrastructure related to the Windows, Linux and Citrix environments
Review periodic reports of server health, resource utilization, user experience, platform performance, vendor knowledge base articles, newly released updates, and change control requests that impact the Virtual environment
Perform policy-level changes and make Group Policy updates and advanced server and infrastructure maintenance
Lead design updates and architecture revisions
Troubleshoot and resolve high severity issues and service outages
Oversee technology integration workflows
Create and maintain documentation as per policy and regulatory standards
Establish and maintain a high level of morale and clear focus in an environment of aggressive growth and environmental change
Other duties as assigned
Long Island City, New York
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.