Technical Project Manager
- CA-237, Sunnyvale, CA, USA
SynapOne is an SBA certified 8(a)Business, SWAM, MBS, DBE, CRMDC premier IT and consulting services company with a culture of innovation. We serve our clients with on-demand talent in areas of Technology, Finance & Health, spanning a variety of industries such as Federal Agencies, State & Local, and Commercial Clients. Our firm grew up in the business process and analytics space coupled with digital automation and robotics providing RPA solutions integrated into our Appian deployments.
Role: Technical Project Manager
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Emp Type: Permanent Job
The Interaction Engineering team is looking for a technical PM to work on a variety of large, cross-functional projects.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in project management.
• Program or portfolio management experience, especially involving large programs consisting of multiple complex projects would be a big plus.
• Candidate should possess excellent interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills.
• He/she should be able to manage multiple priorities, influence others, manage customer expectations and effect change through influence and partnership.
• Candidate should have exceptional presentation and communication skills, especially in front of large audiences or high-level management.
• Candidate should be a pro in sprint planning, conducting retrospectives, breaking specs to epics & user stories, developing multi-year release/product roadmaps.
• Demonstrable experience in software release management including planning and scheduling of s/w release windows and cycles across multiple projects.
• Technical familiarity Service development, backend APIs, AWS would be a big plus.
• Knowledge of tools used as Apple such as Keynote, Numbers, Pages, Slack, OmniPlan, Omnigraffle, Sketch would be a plus.
• Experience working as a Business Analyst or in a product facing role would be a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.