- TX-99, Houston, TX, USA
SynapOne is an SBA certified 8(a)Business, SWAM, MBS, DBE, CRMDC premier IT and consulting services company with a culture of innovation. We serve our clients with on-demand talent in areas of Technology, Finance & Health, spanning a variety of industries such as Federal Agencies, State & Local, and Commercial Clients. Our firm grew up in the business process and analytics space coupled with digital automation and robotics providing RPA solutions integrated into our Appian deployments.
Role: AWS Architect
Location: Houston, TX
Emp Type: Permanent Job
• Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest changes to it.
• Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
• Migrate our infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one.
• Set up a monitoring stack.
• Define service capacity planning strategies.
• Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack.
• Write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or similar.
• x86/windows/vm/linux knowledge is plu
• Experience with the core AWS services, plus the specifics mentioned in this job description.
• Good background in Linux/Unix administration.
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
• Proficiency in kafka and chef
• Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
• Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, and the ELK stack.
• Previous exposure to large-scale systems design.
• Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems.
• Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation or Terraform.
• Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications.
• Past experience with the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda is a plus. For example, the Serverless Application Model (AWS SAM).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.