Supply Chain Planner - Robots
- Wilmington, MA, USA
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
- Lead the detailed planning of Robot production balancing demand and supply to define a Plan of Record (POR).
- Responsible for the end-to-end planning of Robotic material to support all projects and sparing requirements working with Deployment and Project Management Teams.
- Develop the longer-term robot demand plan to support the Symbotic ramp up.
- Define the Master Production Schedule for Robots in the ERP system collaborating with Supply Chain, Production and Inventory Control.
- Collaborate with the production control team to identify and lead risk mitigation planning for items that might impact the production schedule.
- Develop and define KPI performance across the robot supply chain.
- Responsible for ERP data integrity and serve as a Robotics process SME on the ERP team.
- Responsible for developing tools & analytics to report on health of demand and supply for robots.
- Develop and deliver supplier forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field preferred, not required.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in Supply Chain, Production Planning, and Inventory. Electronics and/or mechanical component experience preferred.
- 5+ years of detailed experience with ERP systems. Netsuite favored.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are preferred.
Symbotic offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Benefits include very comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.