Supply Chain Planner
- Wilmington, MA, USA
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
- Lead the detailed planning of the automation and structural elements of the Symbotic solution balancing demand, schedule dates and supply to define the detailed requirements plan.
- Responsible for the end-to-end planning of these system elements to support all projects and sparing requirements.
- Translate the Symbotic Plan of Record into the detailed demand plan to support the Symbotic ramp up.
- Manage the input and maintenance of all demand for automation and structural component in the ERP system. This will include forecast, sales orders, build schedules.
- Collaborate with the supply chain teams to identify and lead risk mitigation planning for items that might impact the production schedule.
- Develop and define KPI performance across the supply chain.
- Responsible for developing tools & analytics to report on health of demand and supply for these key commodities.
- Develop and deliver monthly supplier forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in Planning.
- Experience with structural (steel) and/or automated cell planning is preferred
- 5+ years of detailed experience with ERP systems. NetSuite preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are preferred.
Symbotic offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Benefits include very comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.