Software Automation Test Engineer
- Wilmington, MA, USA
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
- Replicate issues found on-site
- Develop feature level automated tests to validate sub-components
- Coordinate various testing efforts and delivering results
- Read logs to diagnose problems.
- C# or Java programming experience to build out feature level tests.
- Demonstrate passion about building high quality software, love solving problems and facing new challenges.
- Prior experience working in a dynamic Agile/Scrum based environment.
- Able to drive tasks to completion.
- Able to work with multiple teams
- Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and technical peers.
Symbotic offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Benefits include very comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.