Production and Inventory Control Manager
- Wilmington, MA, USA
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
Symbotic is seeking a highly motivated Production and Inventory Control Manager with strong analytical, problem solving, collaboration, and organizational skills for a fast-paced high-growth environment. Demonstrated record of achieving results, productivity and applying data-driven improvements in a production environment. Individual should demonstrate the ability to work independently, exercise judgement and identify impact of decisions downstream
- Lead the production and inventory planning process working closely with leadership, production, supply chain and operations engineering.
- Define the Production Plan of Record and the Production Schedule to meet customer demand.
- Identify and lead risk mitigation planning for items that might impact the production schedule.
- Provide planning and visibility for production schedules and inventory planning on a monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual basis based on forecasted demand.
- Develop and define KPI performance across the production and inventory plans.
- Define and maintain clear SOPs for company inventory planning, production management and inventory flow.
- Lead planners in procedure improvement, compliance, and measurement.
- Responsible for ERP data integrity and serve as an SME on the ERP team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain related discipline preferred, not required.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Production Planning, and Inventory.
- At least 3 years leading or managing others.
- 5+ years of detailed experience with ERP systems. NetSuite preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to travel as needed.
Symbotic offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Benefits include very comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.