Service Desk Manager
- Wilmington, MA, USA
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
Symbotic is looking for a qualified Service Desk Manager to join our Corporate IT Team. You will be responsible for leading our technical support team to provide excellent customer service and resolve all technical issues.
As a Service Desk Manager, you should have a solid technical background combined with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure high quality technical support and increase client satisfaction.
- Effectively manage, develop, and train the service desk team.
- Set customer service standards that are best in class and offer the best experience
- Recruit, train and support help desk representatives and technicians.
- Manage inventory for laptops, desktop, accessories and software licenses.
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints.
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process.
- Follow up with internal customers and stakeholders to identify areas of improvement.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on service desk team’s productivity.
- Ensure that all processes used by the service desk are documented, audited and improved.
- Work collaboratively with leadership and key stakeholders to engage in innovative methods and technology that drive the business forward.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field.
- At least 10 years of experience in a Service Desk environment.
o At least 3 years Leading or Managing others in the same field.
- Hands on experience with service desk and remote-control software.
- Experience working in a fast paced, high demand environment.
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience.
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices for service management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
Symbotic offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Benefits include very comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Please… No Agencies, Contractors or Consultants.
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.