Senior Business/Financial Analyst
- Wilmington, MA, USA
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
Join the Finance organization and work with other leaders and project/program managers to support execution of Symbotic programs. Responsibilities will include financial reporting requirements including manpower planning, Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Estimates to complete (ETC), weekly and monthly monitoring of actual costs incurred against budgeted projects, preparation of Management Review Packages, and involvement with special projects.
- Financial Analyst on various Program’s in support of monthly Program Reviews and EAC (Estimates at Completion).
- Assist in data collection and analysis for manpower and Program forecasting. Run cost and labor reports for the Program’s as required.
- Perform Ad-hoc financial and variance analysis upon request.
- Be an active member of Finance team, seek ways to cross-pollinate best practices across the program segments.
- Assist in various ad-hoc requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field
- 3-5 Years of experience; must demonstrate working knowledge in relevant areas
- Advanced Excel skills with experience in building/managing financial models and analyzing financial data (lookups, pivot tables, and macros)
- Knowledge in enterprise software like NetSuite, Oracle
- Comfortable handling confidential information
- ERP experience (NetSuite preferred)
- Detail oriented
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of GAAP, as applied to financial reporting standards
Compensation and Benefits:
Symbotic offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Benefits include very comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Please… No Agencies, Contractors or Consultants.
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.