- Wilmington, MA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops, operates and maintains disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation—all with a focus on driving customer satisfaction. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to 700 employees across North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and share our goals of providing operational excellence and creating braggingly happy customers. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
Looking for a dedicated and detail-orientated Maintenance Operations Auditor with 5+ years’ experience working with industrial automation and robotics, preferably in a maintenance capacity.
- Support overall customer site maintenance operations as a liaison between on-site teams and headquarters personnel.
- Perform site maintenance audits and provide feedback on findings to Symbotic and our customers on adherence to established maintenance standards.
- Identify maintenance process limitations and deficiencies and work collaboratively with site teams, customer teams, and headquarters personnel to develop improvements.
- Engage in continuous improvement projects aimed at refining standard maintenance practices and enhancing spares, tooling, and fixturing used in these processes.
- Identify pain points encountered by on-site personnel that could be alleviated through system/hardware/software hardening and provide recommendations to HQ engineering teams.
- Serve as a site maintenance subject matter expert on cross functional teams in the development of Symbotic’s new products and systems.
- Serve as a site maintenance subject matter expert in the development of service manuals and documentation.
- Engage with Symbotic’s strategic partners to ascertain maintenance requirements for their supplied assets.
- Support customer site teams in the setup of parts storage, tooling and fixturing, and planned maintenance requirements into Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Available to travel to sites across the U.S. (50% travel).
- Five or more years’ experience working with industrial automation and robotics, preferably in a maintenance capacity.
- Ability to assemble cross functional teams to solve site maintenance operations issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively and understand the level of comprehension of your intended audience.
- Comfortable working within MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, others as needed)
- Experience reading engineering drawings and schematics for troubleshooting system maintenance issues
- Familiar with/ability to learn Maximo computerized maintenance management system.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Experience with Arena PLM is preferred.
Symbotic offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Benefits include very comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.