Manager, Site Installation
- Wilmington, MA, USA
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
Are you a people person? Good at helping people with a friendly, patient attitude? Are you interested in assisting F500 companies change the way they run their business? We are Searching for a Lead Site Installation to lead a team of 6 Engineers with site deployments and experience managing a team.
- You will lead the Manager of Installation to deploy standard design for Site builds and define process and streamline deployments
- You will work with internal and external customers to gather site requirements and work with the team to schedule deployments
- Work on streamlining build process and runbooks
- Work with Architecture team on site design and roll outs.
- Manage Vendor relationship and work with supply chain to order equipment and manage site delivery
- Work with Project managers to manage team’s timelines
- Experience Managing a team
- Experience with site deployments and connecting highly redundant Datacenters
- Experience with TCP/IP based networks, protocols, and troubleshooting
- Experience with Hardware deployment for servers, storage, Network
- Experience connecting site equipment’s and work with Vendors for site deliverables
- Work with ISP to get Circuits for site ordered and manage all circuits
- Experience planning Data drops for a site
- Experience designing Network drops for a Warehouse is a plus
- Experience with HP CX switches and Aruba controllers
- Experience using PowerShell scripting in everyday operation
- Knowledge and experience with Windows 2008, 2012, 2012R2, 2016 and 2019 servers
- Experience with Active Directory 2012 and 2016
- Experience with Linux deployment – ubuntu, RHEL etc
- Experience in O365, Azure and AWS
- Strong knowledge of ITIL, ITAM
- Able to communicate verbally or in writing with in a professional and friendly manner
- Ability to write and/or execute detailed test plans
- Experience conveying technical information to non-technical people
- Proficient in scripting of commonly performed tasks
- Independent and self-directed, ability to multitask and manage priorities
- Excellent communicator and listener
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Compensation and Benefits:
Symbotic offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Benefits include very comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Please… No Agencies, Contractors or Consultants.
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.