- Wilmington, MA, USA
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
Symbotic is looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, solutions oriented and creative environments. We are looking for a Legal Contracts Specialist to support our team in Wilmington, MA. Under the direction of the Senior Contracts Paralegal, the Legal Contracts Specialist will review and administer third-party contracts and provide legal administrative support to the Legal Team and other Symbotic personnel. Strong knowledge of contract law with experience in contract drafting and contract negotiation is required.
- Review and/or negotiate agreements and contracts, such as non-disclosure, consulting, procurement and supply agreements and related SOWs.
- Draft amendments and renewals to existing agreements.
- Work with internal Symbotic clients at all levels on contract requirements and business needs. Communicate with vendors and providers regarding contract business terms and negotiate legal terms.
- Coordinate administrative matters, including approvals, signatures and filing, for contracts. Maintain contracts database, including activities relating to workflow, processes and reporting.
- Function as a point of contact to resolve various business issues related to contract review processes and individual contract reviews.
- Monitor compliance to ensure timely and consistent follow-through on all agreed to contractual terms.
- Work with staff, managers, and third parties to develop new contracts, renewals, and amendments for products, services, and other arrangements.
- Maintain compliance, certificates of insurance and escrow beneficiary documents.
- Review purchase requests for compliance with company procurement policies and procedures and assist company personnel with purchase request process.
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in all aspects of drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts
- Utilization of contract management system software is preferred
- Strong knowledge of contract law principles and concepts.
- Familiarity and proficiency in software and technology contracts strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to be an effective advocate in a business environment, including the ability to manage difficult situations while standing firm with respect to company policies or positions.
- Demonstrated success in commanding the confidence of business peers; strong interpersonal skills and sound judgment.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Careful attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
Symbotic offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Benefits include very comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.