Senior Project Financial Analyst
- 200 Research Drive, Wilmington, MA
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
Join the Finance organization and work with other leaders and project/program managers to support execution of Symbotic programs. Responsibilities will include financial reporting requirements including weekly and monthly monitoring of actual costs incurred against budgeted projects, preparation of Management Review Packages, and involvement with special projects.
- Compiling project cost data from various sources and developing scalable model-based reports and BI dashboards to highlight findings, report progress and support decision making.
- Working with teams throughout the organization to understand project details and develop budgets for upcoming projects.
- Monitoring the progress of multiple projects, investigating variances and approving purchases.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Science. Finance, Business Intelligence, Accounting, Industrial Engineering, or similar.
- 3+ years of experience; must demonstrate working knowledge in relevant areas.
- Advanced analysis skills with experience analyzing large data sets (lookups, pivot tables, and queries)
- Familiarity with BI Analysis Packages (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Comfortable handling confidential information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.